Saturday 19 March 2011

This wedding is our wedding, this wedding is your wedding. This wedding was made for you and me.

The flowers were perfect, the cake was divine.  The dress fit just right.  The girls at MAC can turn a frog into a princess.  The girls at Blo gave us film star hair from just about every era.  A looked like CoCo Chanel,  C looked like Bo Derek and they did a pretty good Audrey on me.

There is so much to say, and so much to write. From the most subtle details, to the surprises -- like a DVD called 'Smile and Nod: Marriage Advice from the Pros'. 

As we run to be with family and friends once more, I just wanted to say thank you - for reading my posts and for traveling this path with me.

There really is so much more to come - so many great deals to share, and moments to celebrate.

More to come!

1 comment:

  1. congratulations! you look absolutely gorgeous. i am so happy for you and wish you much love, laughter and happiness.

    ReplyDelete